- RT @gbullard: I loved all the nervousness and excitement I felt for the 30 minutes @radiounbound was on today, but I'm not sure I can last … 3 hours ago
- RT @RadioUnbound: Each episode of Unbound starts with a content advisory: The following program may not be suitable for young listeners. Di… 8 hours ago
- RT @CurbsidePress: Whoa, The Paris Review digs on Piano Rats by Franki Elliot in their weekly 'what we're loving' column. Look out... http… 2 days ago
- RT @NotKennyRogers: I bet those "Hope & Change" bumper stickers seemed a lot cooler before finding out they came with their own listening d… 4 days ago
- "Son, there are salad forks and then there are salad forks." -Nobody 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Patrick Wensink overcome by the magic of binge drinking with a polka band while being hypnotized by Seigfried and Roy. Once, Keith Moon, the drummer for the Who, took so many horse tranquilizers he … Continue reading
Stay tuned. Broken Piano for President will soon feature weekly booze-related content from some of the brightest writers (RE: best liver damagers) on the planet.
Coming March 1.