Broken Piano for President was featured in just about every place short of Highlights magazine recently. The world’s nicest cease and desist really traveled far.
- Space filling fast for my improv and fiction writing workshop. Now with 100% more references to weirdo jazz musicians litreactor.com/classes/someth… 3 hours ago
- Dear neighbor: Yes, we all love Don Henley. Maybe Sunday night at 10:45 is not the right moment to express that love. 19 hours ago
- RT @LitReactor: Our class on writing plot with @Patrickwensink was so popular we added a 3rd week of instruction! Starts Thursday: http://t… 1 day ago
- RT @TheWeeklings: Getting a book blurb can be an exercise in the absurd. @Patrickwensink tells his story of chasing this white whale. http:… 3 days ago
- RT @drmabuse: An overview of Cameron's Books -- the oldest used bookstore in Portland -- and the vintage magazine trade. http://t.co/1ZEWtT… 3 days ago