- RT @nytimes: Donald Antrim and the art of anxiety nyti.ms/1yiIOte (Photo: Larry Fink for NYT) http://t.co/WXbT9oUpCy 13 hours ago
- God, I'm not looking forward to my kid growing up and asking me The Question. "Dad, what was the deal with Stone Temple Pilots?" 3 days ago
- It says something about my priorities when we found a box of 70s Playboys in the attic, I plow through them looking for Harry Crews articles 5 days ago
- RT @NeilHamburger: But I nearly "pasta way" last time I was there, from eating your bad food! @OliveGarden: You gnocchi we'd love to see y… 2 weeks ago
- RT @BoingBoing: Support Sun Ra's "Space Is The Place" 40th anniversary! boingboing.net/2014/08/28/sup… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Self Loathing
Lit journal extrodinaire, JMWW, says Broken Piano for President is “a laugh out loud, thought-provoking novel.” Also, Patrick gives an interview with helpful advice to young writers, like: “Self-loathing is the best motivator money can buy.” Read it here.