- "I want a tattoo of all these trains." -My 2yr old, playing with a Thomas Tank Engine puzzle. 2 days ago
- Me: "Son, never trust a book about dentists written by a dentist." http://t.co/DHBvGtdud0 1 week ago
- Easily the finest invoice I've ever received after buying something on eBay. http://t.co/rOMyam3emp 1 week ago
- RT @TwoDollarRadio: CRYSTAL EATERS by Shane Jones makes this Flavorwire list of '50 Best Fabulist Books'! They call it "one extended... htt… 2 weeks ago
- I can't afford movie tix. Now I'll never know if James Brown started from nothing, rose to the top, fell from grace and found redemption. 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Self Loathing
Lit journal extrodinaire, JMWW, says Broken Piano for President is “a laugh out loud, thought-provoking novel.” Also, Patrick gives an interview with helpful advice to young writers, like: “Self-loathing is the best motivator money can buy.” Read it here.