- I just sang a parody of "Mambo #5" about the turkey sandwich I am making. #HelloRockBottom 4 days ago
- RT @Aaron__Burch: Happy pub day to @kevinrmaloney! CULT OF LORETTA was prob my fave thing I've read this year. So good!! http://t.co/RN8jhJ… 6 days ago
- RT @pourmecoffee: Today in 1966, probably the greatest album release date ever http://t.co/WYGVfv3adv 1 week ago
- I dropped my phone and the date went back to when I was in high school. #TimeTravelingPhone http://t.co/iuNw0cmMD1 1 week ago
- Someone please tell CVS's shockingly well-stocked disposable camera it is no longer 1995. 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Self Loathing
Lit journal extrodinaire, JMWW, says Broken Piano for President is “a laugh out loud, thought-provoking novel.” Also, Patrick gives an interview with helpful advice to young writers, like: “Self-loathing is the best motivator money can buy.” Read it here.