- That dude who drummed for Urge Overkill should wind some kind of award. 1 day ago
- Where does a man buy wallpaper that looks like waffle cone? 2 days ago
- Any time I can namedrop Don Delillo and Yertle the Turtle in an article, I've done my job. realclear.com/humor/2014/04/… 3 days ago
- Somebody get Disney's lawyers on the phone. "Meerkat" is not in Word's spell-check dictionary. 4 days ago
- Wolf of Wall Street would have been a pretty good movie if Scorsese would just loosen up and show a little sex now and then. 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Self Loathing
Lit journal extrodinaire, JMWW, says Broken Piano for President is “a laugh out loud, thought-provoking novel.” Also, Patrick gives an interview with helpful advice to young writers, like: “Self-loathing is the best motivator money can buy.” Read it here.