- Easily the classiest thing I found in my kid's Trick or Treat bucket. http://t.co/PuPv4gjY2N 1 hour ago
- RT @HarrisonKey: A big shout-out to all the children with really bad costumes this year, just remember deep down we're all monsters 13 hours ago
- RT @featherproof: Attention Chicago! Reader Fiction Issue Submissions open! fb.me/6QzV4Jih9 1 week ago
- RT @TheAVClub: Experience the horror of 90 solid minutes of The Grateful Dead tuning its instruments avc.lu/1wddNUd 2 weeks ago
- I'm proud that my son chose the most David Lynch-ian cake there is for his 3rd birthday. http://t.co/1KyBhFj07i 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Self Loathing
Lit journal extrodinaire, JMWW, says Broken Piano for President is “a laugh out loud, thought-provoking novel.” Also, Patrick gives an interview with helpful advice to young writers, like: “Self-loathing is the best motivator money can buy.” Read it here.