- Sweetened my kid's cough syrup with OJ and invented the virgin tequila sunrise. https://t.co/avdxRRnXSY 16 hours ago
- RT @DAM_malone: Reviews for #TheRevenant by Michael Punke and Fake Fruit Factory by @Patrickwensink are already up. storytimejunction.net/reviews 2 days ago
- RT @waaronw: Recently read Fake Fruit Factory. Fun, funny and unexpected--as one would expect from @Patrickwensink Recommended quick read! 2 days ago
- RT @LitReactor: In FUNNY PAGES, @patrickwensink will show you how to tap your literary funny bone. litreactor.com/classes/funny-… 1 week ago
- Sammy Davis Jr: Time Traveler https://t.co/d5Lvebrech 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Self Loathing
Lit journal extrodinaire, JMWW, says Broken Piano for President is “a laugh out loud, thought-provoking novel.” Also, Patrick gives an interview with helpful advice to young writers, like: “Self-loathing is the best motivator money can buy.” Read it here.