- RT @featherproof: Attention Chicago! Reader Fiction Issue Submissions open! fb.me/6QzV4Jih9 1 day ago
- RT @TheAVClub: Experience the horror of 90 solid minutes of The Grateful Dead tuning its instruments avc.lu/1wddNUd 1 week ago
- I'm proud that my son chose the most David Lynch-ian cake there is for his 3rd birthday. http://t.co/1KyBhFj07i 1 week ago
- RT @Marcissist: new Bonnie "Prince" Billy video youtu.be/SjugCIQV3Ec?li… 1 week ago
- Allergist: "So, what's your opinion of this ebola thing?" Me: "Um...I'm against it." 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Self Loathing
Lit journal extrodinaire, JMWW, says Broken Piano for President is “a laugh out loud, thought-provoking novel.” Also, Patrick gives an interview with helpful advice to young writers, like: “Self-loathing is the best motivator money can buy.” Read it here.