- RT @LFPL: What Louisville Writers are Reading: bit.ly/NCu8Q8 @GrahamShelby @eekshecried @Patrickwensink @louisvillenoms @AdamHimme… 2 days ago
- On the plus side, my Tom Waits impression has never been better. #SoreThroat 2 days ago
- Two granola bars and a glass of whiskey. #AWPLunch 1 week ago
- It's amazing, the things I'll eat after my son spits them out. #PerfectlyGoodPieceOfHam 2 weeks ago
- Thank you, Diane Rehm Show for having a guest named Dr. Hamburg. My kid thought that was about the most hilarious hour of radio ever. 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Self Loathing
Lit journal extrodinaire, JMWW, says Broken Piano for President is “a laugh out loud, thought-provoking novel.” Also, Patrick gives an interview with helpful advice to young writers, like: “Self-loathing is the best motivator money can buy.” Read it here.