- RT @spiderfrogged: Everybody's sitting on curbs, drinking Red Bull with masks up. Man, back in my day you Purged uphill thirsty and liked i… 4 days ago
- RT @spiderfrogged: Just saw two people try to Purge the same dude. While wearing the same mask. AWKWARD. #LouisvillePurge 4 days ago
- RT @KJDellAntonia: Pulling the best posts, comments + stories from all over 4 the @NYTMotherlode weekly. Subscribe! nytimes.com/newsletters/mo… 6 days ago
- RT @NYTMotherlode: .@KJDellAntonia is pulling the best posts, comments + stories from all over 4 the @NYTMotherlode weekly. Subscribe! ht… 1 week ago
- RT @CurbsidePress: Thrilled to announce that we'll publish best-selling author Patrick Wensink's next novel FAKE FRUIT FACTORY in... http:/… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Self Loathing
Lit journal extrodinaire, JMWW, says Broken Piano for President is “a laugh out loud, thought-provoking novel.” Also, Patrick gives an interview with helpful advice to young writers, like: “Self-loathing is the best motivator money can buy.” Read it here.