- "The quickest way to happiness is to fix your own problems." -I'm starting to sound like a fortune cookie when I talk to my kid. 13 hours ago
- RT @MensHealthMag: This gives new meaning to "beer belly." mhlthm.ag/FkDlvm http://t.co/v2K0EWTfJ6 5 days ago
- I wrote a piece for @MensHealthMag about this disorder that lets people brew beer in their stomachs. menshealth.com/health/incredi… 5 days ago
- Son: "What's that noise?" Me: "It's Captain Beefheart. He's kind of like a pirate captain." #FatherOfTheYear 6 days ago
- RT @nytimes: Donald Antrim and the art of anxiety nyti.ms/1yiIOte (Photo: Larry Fink for NYT) http://t.co/WXbT9oUpCy 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Self Loathing
Lit journal extrodinaire, JMWW, says Broken Piano for President is “a laugh out loud, thought-provoking novel.” Also, Patrick gives an interview with helpful advice to young writers, like: “Self-loathing is the best motivator money can buy.” Read it here.