- I think my psychedelic rock band just got a name. http://t.co/jtQ8CVORpN 17 hours ago
- I think we all knew these two would combine forces someday. http://t.co/tMAMGnqWQM 1 week ago
- A wise man once said: "When the electric mower starts smoking, it's time to quit." 1 week ago
- RT @CurbsidePress: & here's @Patrickwensink w/ a little book teasin' for your Tuesday afternoon: m.youtube.com/watch?v=pFYm1R… #booktrailer #FFF … 2 weeks ago
- We have a strict rule at our house about only playing Jack Klugman-approved board games. http://t.co/KCOv9pYZel 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Self Loathing
Lit journal extrodinaire, JMWW, says Broken Piano for President is “a laugh out loud, thought-provoking novel.” Also, Patrick gives an interview with helpful advice to young writers, like: “Self-loathing is the best motivator money can buy.” Read it here.