- Bad news: My VHS copy of "Home Alone" still hasn't arrived at the library. Stay tuned. 2 hours ago
- Just read my kid a Berenstein Bears book that showcased a fireplace in their tree house. #BearCountryFireMarshall 23 hours ago
- Update: Yes, my "Home Alone" VHS is currently in transit to my local library branch! 1 day ago
- No medium has felt more appropriate than reserving "Home Alone" on VHS from my library. 1 day ago
- RT @paulscheer: I like Cyber Monday but I miss the trampling of women & children for 30% off a panini maker that I get on Black Friday 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Self Loathing
Lit journal extrodinaire, JMWW, says Broken Piano for President is “a laugh out loud, thought-provoking novel.” Also, Patrick gives an interview with helpful advice to young writers, like: “Self-loathing is the best motivator money can buy.” Read it here.