- RT @BoingBoing: Support Sun Ra's "Space Is The Place" 40th anniversary! boingboing.net/2014/08/28/sup… 5 days ago
- Hats off to the man I just saw driving a bashed up Fiero with Classic Car plates. 1 week ago
- O all the bands named after grocery stores, Big Star is the best. Close call between them and the Krogers and Safeway Gospel Choir, though. 1 week ago
- Weird day when you pay more for Thomas ($3.19) than William Styron ($2.50). http://t.co/Enizlyorom 1 week ago
- My kid sat motionless watching this Howlin' Wolf video for 30 min. #BabysitterOfTheYear youtube.com/watch?v=Hm8s5d… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Self Loathing
Lit journal extrodinaire, JMWW, says Broken Piano for President is “a laugh out loud, thought-provoking novel.” Also, Patrick gives an interview with helpful advice to young writers, like: “Self-loathing is the best motivator money can buy.” Read it here.