- RT @BlackBalloonPub: .@emmastraub, @adellewaldman, & more share their favorite childhood books with @brooklynmag. ow.ly/GhRKb 4 hours ago
- "Then everyone realized they were a little hard on the misfits." -Glenn Danzig's favorite part of RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER 2 days ago
- "Let's be independent together." -Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer 2 days ago
- RT @infiniteideal: Dear North Korean hackers, Sallie Mae wants to kill your beloved leader. Signed, A concerned college grad 4 days ago
- RT @MensHealthMag: The weird and secretive world of Christmas trees: mhlthm.ag/2V2ysC http://t.co/HVrXxET4RX 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Self Loathing
Lit journal extrodinaire, JMWW, says Broken Piano for President is “a laugh out loud, thought-provoking novel.” Also, Patrick gives an interview with helpful advice to young writers, like: “Self-loathing is the best motivator money can buy.” Read it here.