- My kid brought home a picture of Muhammad Ali from preschool. #KickAss http://t.co/UIkhSl4EZ8 1 week ago
- RT @PublishersWkly: The Greatest Writer of American Loneliness is Thomas McGuane pwne.ws/18nWuYC 1 week ago
- RT @motherboard: I heard Joy Division played on "Mario Paint" and lost control again: bit.ly/1MyppZ4 http://t.co/IAKwhmo2DV 2 weeks ago
- RT @Movies_Reddit: My friend was Wes Anderson's personal assistant back in 1999. This is one of the notes Wes would leave for him. http://t… 2 weeks ago
- Today's the day you were afraid of. My kid scored a free egg timer at the dentist and yours didn't. Ouch. http://t.co/iTZqfO2y7m 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Self Loathing
Lit journal extrodinaire, JMWW, says Broken Piano for President is “a laugh out loud, thought-provoking novel.” Also, Patrick gives an interview with helpful advice to young writers, like: “Self-loathing is the best motivator money can buy.” Read it here.