- I am highly amused that the speedometer on our '95 Civic goes up to 130. 20 hours ago
- If you only read one article about living next door to Don Delillo by a guy who's never read him, make it this one. tinyurl.com/o3of3qr 3 days ago
- RT @MensHealthMag: The buddies you should have at every age: mhlthm.ag/ATVCNz http://t.co/T9q2QQzvpg 5 days ago
- Over at @MensHealthMag I give some advice on dudes it pays to know from age 5 to 45. menshealth.com/best-life/five… 1 week ago
- George W Bush's new book claims his daddy actually landed on a comet himself back in 1990. #41 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Self Loathing
Lit journal extrodinaire, JMWW, says Broken Piano for President is “a laugh out loud, thought-provoking novel.” Also, Patrick gives an interview with helpful advice to young writers, like: “Self-loathing is the best motivator money can buy.” Read it here.