- RT @catbirdagency: Happy 1st birthday to @catbirdagency ! In celebration, here's its brand new web site. catbirdagency.com 1 day ago
- In case you ever needed to rhyme the word "Hamster". http://t.co/qsnpttDHBJ 5 days ago
- Thanks @BroknHeadphones . I'm a big fan of your work. I actually just played The Gories for my 3yr old son the other day! 1 week ago
- Know what's better than an Oscar? A picture of Orson Welles and Peter Bagdanovich shopping for groceries. http://t.co/7s7maHV95o 1 week ago
- Son: "Tonight, can we order a blue Skittles pizza?" 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Self Loathing
Lit journal extrodinaire, JMWW, says Broken Piano for President is “a laugh out loud, thought-provoking novel.” Also, Patrick gives an interview with helpful advice to young writers, like: “Self-loathing is the best motivator money can buy.” Read it here.