- RT @LouLiteraryArts: InKY reading Fri Sep11 7pm @thebardstown @Patrickwensink Kayla Thomas Ashley Farmer Open-mic sign-ups begin at 6:45 ht… 2 hours ago
- RT @subpop: First Listen @LowtheBand's 'Ones and Sixes' + @sharonvanetten interviews Mimi via @nprmusic u.subpop.com/1OgVQLN http://t.co/… 9 hours ago
- Ask yourself @lebowskifest ...have you ever seen the two of them in the same room together? http://t.co/NfaYoB6KJx 10 hours ago
- RT @CurbsidePress: @PBQTP @Patrickwensink @TheVoiceTribune Love this interview, Peter. Thanks for putting it together. 1 day ago
- RT @CurbsidePress: @TheVoiceTribune Thanks so much for running the interview with @Patrickwensink! We think his private jet will really hel… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Self Loathing
Lit journal extrodinaire, JMWW, says Broken Piano for President is “a laugh out loud, thought-provoking novel.” Also, Patrick gives an interview with helpful advice to young writers, like: “Self-loathing is the best motivator money can buy.” Read it here.