- Writing this article about being a mall #Santa during Covid has been worth it just for my inbox alone! https://t.co/K0mErAxLHT 2 days ago
- Friends, I'm writing an article about being Santa during Covid. Does anyone know (or are you) a Santa who'd want to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @AM_Farmer: I’m so happy/grateful to share that MERCY, my collection of essays, will be published by @sarabandebooks in 2022 https://t.c… 6 days ago
- The second-to-last episode of Composition Tonight! gets emotional. youtube.com/watch?v=TeC_tP… 1 week ago
- Happy Fourth Anniversary to my ulcer. 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: booze
After conferring with my publisher’s legal minds, I’ve been given the green light to post this. If you haven’t been following, Jack Daniel’s sent me a letter saying the artwork for Broken Piano for President must be changed. What follows is, perhaps, … Continue reading
Stay tuned. Broken Piano for President will soon feature weekly booze-related content from some of the brightest writers (RE: best liver damagers) on the planet.