- Eden, ID https://t.co/QFXfedm48V 3 days ago
- My fiction workshop at @wku read @brywashing's fantastic "Alief" last night. Thank you for writing such a kick ass… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Central Kentucky https://t.co/ks46Lhtp89 3 days ago
- Welcome back, Pitchfork. I knew you'd find a way into my heart again. pitchfork.com/thepitch/what-… 1 week ago
- RT @pubgen: Excited that today is the official release date for @weeatherhead's stunning collection "$50,000" which has been called "a gre… 1 week ago
Category Archives: booze
After conferring with my publisher’s legal minds, I’ve been given the green light to post this. If you haven’t been following, Jack Daniel’s sent me a letter saying the artwork for Broken Piano for President must be changed. What follows is, perhaps, … Continue reading
Stay tuned. Broken Piano for President will soon feature weekly booze-related content from some of the brightest writers (RE: best liver damagers) on the planet.