- Amazing night with @silasdhouse returning to @LMUtweets to read from his incredible new book, Lark Ascending. Thank… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @silasdhouse: I’m proud to be series editor for Fireside Industries at @KentuckyPress where I’ve worked on beauties by folks like @ASCla… 1 week ago
- RT @kevinrmaloney: I have a new short story "Five Weddings" up today on the amazing @autofocuslit. Hope you dig it!!! 🤵♂️👰🏻♀️🔥 https://t.… 1 week ago
- Thrilled to see @naomihuffman getting shout outs in the WaPo for bringing back a lost Katherine Dunn masterpiece! washingtonpost.com/books/2022/11/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @TwoDollarRadio: If you haven’t yet, we highly recommend checking out this author Q+A w/ @kevinrmaloney about his irresistible tragicomi… 2 weeks ago
Join 37 other followers
Tag Archives: Self Loathing
Lit journal extrodinaire, JMWW, says Broken Piano for President is “a laugh out loud, thought-provoking novel.” Also, Patrick gives an interview with helpful advice to young writers, like: “Self-loathing is the best motivator money can buy.” Read it here.