- "Oh, there are one or two things I won't miss now that he is off to college," said Anna. instagram.com/alleysoflouisv… https://t.co/Cp6y0RsxDu 10 hours ago
- I'm With It. https://t.co/hfxjNF1cwR 1 day ago
- Our 4yr old's idea of decorating pumpkins. https://t.co/flH18q9jVH 4 days ago
- RT @catbirdagency: Cover reveal! Patrick Wensink's hilarious picture book debut—starring a troop of restless, boogieing gorillas—pubs in 20… 5 days ago
- For some reason this guy slowed an entire Chuck Berry album down by half. It sounds...incredible. youtube.com/watch?v=RRKkuh… 6 days ago
Tag Archives: Self Loathing
Lit journal extrodinaire, JMWW, says Broken Piano for President is “a laugh out loud, thought-provoking novel.” Also, Patrick gives an interview with helpful advice to young writers, like: “Self-loathing is the best motivator money can buy.” Read it here.