- My family decided we aren't spending enough quality time together at the Emergency Room, so we bought this. https://t.co/C4R0wWraxq 4 days ago
- RT @917wvxu: @smweb23 @CincyCAC @Patrickwensink @sethmeyerowitz It's an encore of the interview we did in March. 1 week ago
- BREAKING: US fencer claims to have been recognized in a Rio gas station. Officials prove this, too, is a lie. https://t.co/ABsS52ePbf 1 week ago
- Dear 1500m dash: I think it says something that I picked American Experience over you. 1 week ago
- Stapler thieves beware. I have marked my territory. https://t.co/1DTahHmS2y 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Self Loathing
Lit journal extrodinaire, JMWW, says Broken Piano for President is “a laugh out loud, thought-provoking novel.” Also, Patrick gives an interview with helpful advice to young writers, like: “Self-loathing is the best motivator money can buy.” Read it here.