- You'll never guess what medical office I found this Christmas classic in. https://t.co/sbHRquKViA 6 days ago
- Packed my kid a Punk Rock Sandwich for his lunch. https://t.co/KqTcspeo3f 1 week ago
- Christmas Kennedy, a Wensink family tradition since 2008. https://t.co/0AF4gK4COn 1 week ago
- Alleys of Louisville instagram.com/alleysoflouisv… #Butchertown https://t.co/SVzOFhPyqT 2 weeks ago
- My application for father of the year: Fulfilling my son's breakfast request: -Blueberries -Booberry -Cap'n Crunc… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Self Loathing
Lit journal extrodinaire, JMWW, says Broken Piano for President is “a laugh out loud, thought-provoking novel.” Also, Patrick gives an interview with helpful advice to young writers, like: “Self-loathing is the best motivator money can buy.” Read it here.