- 30 pages into @silasdhouse 's latest, I was so heartbroken I had to stop and hug my wife. This book is a force of n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Students: We are all having a hard time thinking up endings for our stories. Me: I think I can help with that. https://t.co/l2RGyUwgsF 1 day ago
- Student: "Fiction writing is so much harder than I thought it was going to be." Me: Evil villain laugh 2 days ago
- Not her best song or her most famous song, but I love how badass Loretta sounded on this song. youtube.com/watch?v=YgylOn… 2 days ago
- RT @silasdhouse: When I think of her, foremost I think of how proud my family always was of her. She was one of ours. This poem I wrote was… 2 days ago
Join 37 other followers
Tag Archives: Tape
Essay up in Smalldoggies about Broken Piano’s transition from novel to book-on-tape.