- Nachos, Lemons, and tea. https://t.co/xdNDMNUMPX 3 hours ago
- Open https://t.co/E2twlqJrTf 3 days ago
- Making the world safe again. https://t.co/SVvm5w4soX 5 days ago
- Honest Abe Was Here https://t.co/17ApzOdMzQ 6 days ago
- RT @oxfordamerican: Today from the spring issue, #EdMcClanahan takes a walk in #Lexington, #Kentucky: ow.ly/O56030aXdh7 https://t.co/… 6 days ago
Tag Archives: Wensink
Over at Salon, Patrick compared the recently uncovered haunting, beautiful Kurt Cobain crime scene images (nothing gory) to the high art photography of William Eggleston and Stephen Shore.
Patrick’s highly anticipated collection of magazine articles, essays and emails has been released: Everything Was Great Until it Sucked. The book’s first line kind of says it all: I’ve never known an American economy that didn’t smell like Red Lobster’s dumpster… … Continue reading