- Under Wraps https://t.co/rkwMQ48Zvx 10 hours ago
- Found deep inside my desk drawer. Still very confused. https://t.co/LXJNlPOn3g 1 day ago
- Kudos to the robo-caller from "Point Break Media". The name alone had me hanging on the line for 5 seconds, which is 4 more than usual. 1 day ago
- Party's Over https://t.co/Jbt2jJbrzw 2 days ago
- This new fascination with chicken salad is proof positive I had reached middle age. 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Wensink
Over at Salon, Patrick compared the recently uncovered haunting, beautiful Kurt Cobain crime scene images (nothing gory) to the high art photography of William Eggleston and Stephen Shore.
Patrick’s highly anticipated collection of magazine articles, essays and emails has been released: Everything Was Great Until it Sucked. The book’s first line kind of says it all: I’ve never known an American economy that didn’t smell like Red Lobster’s dumpster… … Continue reading