- Wigs/Phone https://t.co/1OgFZ2K1pg 1 hour ago
- Skull Car; Old Louisville https://t.co/JhmR3VUpE4 4 hours ago
- RT @MissingRSimmons: A good story never leaves you where it found you. Here's @dtaberski's bit.ly/2l4AY5a https://t.co/cNInsNOIQd 2 days ago
- Advertising Wanted https://t.co/jN7vSnTyeU 3 days ago
- School motto: "Where the malpractice lawsuit was born." https://t.co/UPfbq5PgjS 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Wensink
Over at Salon, Patrick compared the recently uncovered haunting, beautiful Kurt Cobain crime scene images (nothing gory) to the high art photography of William Eggleston and Stephen Shore.
Patrick’s highly anticipated collection of magazine articles, essays and emails has been released: Everything Was Great Until it Sucked. The book’s first line kind of says it all: I’ve never known an American economy that didn’t smell like Red Lobster’s dumpster… … Continue reading