- Advice from the fireworks salesman to my 10yr old: "Remember, these go bad if you don't shoot 'em off tonight!" 2 days ago
- I love nature’s majesty. Especially that dude blasting Alice In Chains on the hiking trail. 1 week ago
- Damn you, @mjseidlinger. I couldn't remember if I locked the door last night and hardly slept because I kept thinki… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @LeesaCrossSmith: These are just *some* of the binders that hold *some* of the books I have written/revised/worked on since around 2010.… 1 week ago
- My 10yr old listens to top 40 radio in the car and he just heard Kate Bush for the first time. ❤️ 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Wensink
Over at Salon, Patrick compared the recently uncovered haunting, beautiful Kurt Cobain crime scene images (nothing gory) to the high art photography of William Eggleston and Stephen Shore.
Patrick’s highly anticipated collection of magazine articles, essays and emails has been released: Everything Was Great Until it Sucked. The book’s first line kind of says it all: I’ve never known an American economy that didn’t smell like Red Lobster’s dumpster… … Continue reading