- RT @thirdmanbooks: Third Man Books is participating in an online auction to benefit the #ACLU. Bid on a book bundle featuring titles signed… 1 week ago
- RT @dfoyble: Greetings from Mexico. Before I go completely dark, I wanted to let you know I’m available for editing projects large & small.… 1 week ago
- RT @Deborah_Boerema: What memories do you associate with this favorite Southern dessert? Celebrate #BananaPuddingLoversMonth with #kidlit f… 1 week ago
- Just discovered that the doctor who delivered me once wrote a paper called "Training for Childbirth and Hypnosis."… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- I think I found the hero of my next children's book. https://t.co/Sar0YuNjQN 4 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Wensink
Over at Salon, Patrick compared the recently uncovered haunting, beautiful Kurt Cobain crime scene images (nothing gory) to the high art photography of William Eggleston and Stephen Shore.
Patrick’s highly anticipated collection of magazine articles, essays and emails has been released: Everything Was Great Until it Sucked. The book’s first line kind of says it all: I’ve never known an American economy that didn’t smell like Red Lobster’s dumpster… … Continue reading