- RT @thirdmanbooks: Third Man Books is participating in an online auction to benefit the #ACLU. Bid on a book bundle featuring titles signed… 1 month ago
- RT @dfoyble: Greetings from Mexico. Before I go completely dark, I wanted to let you know I’m available for editing projects large & small.… 1 month ago
- RT @Deborah_Boerema: What memories do you associate with this favorite Southern dessert? Celebrate #BananaPuddingLoversMonth with #kidlit f… 1 month ago
- Just discovered that the doctor who delivered me once wrote a paper called "Training for Childbirth and Hypnosis."… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- I think I found the hero of my next children's book. https://t.co/Sar0YuNjQN 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Yuck
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we find Matthew Revert destroying VHSs with his hands and destroying perfectly good trousers with his drunkenness. Sometimes we lose control of everything. Sometimes we’re not even aware that it’s happened – we’re just left to rot in … Continue reading
One of the best literary podcasts going, What to Wear During an Orange Alert, featured Broken Piano for President and its cassette in its latest edition. There’s also a performance by the awesome Amelia Gray, and music from Yuck and Aesop Rock.