Patrick wrote a piece for Men’s Health Magazine about this crazy thing called Auto-Brewery Syndrome, in which people accidentally brew beer in their own stomachs.
- One does not truly know Kentucky's stance on legalizing marijuana until you hear the checkout line employees at Valu Market discuss it. 9 hours ago
- Is there a name for the emotion you feel after opening a bag of chocolate-covered peanuts and immediately spotting a diabetes screening ad? 11 hours ago
- "The quickest way to happiness is to fix your own problems." -I'm starting to sound like a fortune cookie when I talk to my kid. 1 day ago
- RT @MensHealthMag: This gives new meaning to "beer belly." mhlthm.ag/FkDlvm http://t.co/v2K0EWTfJ6 6 days ago
- I wrote a piece for @MensHealthMag about this disorder that lets people brew beer in their stomachs. menshealth.com/health/incredi… 6 days ago