- RT @nprbooks: It's our Friday double on NPR's #BookoftheDay -- given all the news out of Texas, we thought it'd be a good time to showcase… 1 week ago
- RT @hey_emhilly: My essay on how beloved West Virginia writer Breece D'J Pancake's stories twine with place in his hometown of Milton is no… 1 month ago
- RT @silasdhouse: My latest for @TheAtlantic. “Sacrificing for the common good was something most of us were taught when I was growing up. J… 1 month ago
- Very into the Klaus Kinski nod in The Jungle Cruise movie. 2 months ago
- Teaching a course on poetry this fall and I will probably spend at least a week on how much I love Silk Sonic. I ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
Monthly Archives: January 2013
LitReactor had high praise for Broken Piano. A cultural satire wrapped in a corporate espionage mystery, and by the end a personal reflection on creativity and individuality. A delicate balancing act, and Wensink pulls it off masterfully.