- RT @phillipmbailey: FYI. This is the first time someone other than @Oprah has been on the cover of @oprahmagazine in its 20 year history. #… 1 week ago
- Just heard @SGJ72 on NPR! Way to go, Stephen. It sounded great. 1 week ago
- Can’t wait to do into @SGJ72 new one! https://t.co/U1CObyDqfu 2 weeks ago
- Who is Stokes Prickett? Several writers have been getting mysterious packages in the mail with his books, no biogra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- I'll always remember the end of quarantine, when I suggested we leave the house today and my son punched me in the balls. 2 months ago
Monthly Archives: January 2013
LitReactor had high praise for Broken Piano. A cultural satire wrapped in a corporate espionage mystery, and by the end a personal reflection on creativity and individuality. A delicate balancing act, and Wensink pulls it off masterfully.