- RT @TobiasCarroll: Excellent, much-needed writing here from @carmenmmachado. nyti.ms/3uDs5jS 3 days ago
- RT @hey_emhilly: Looking forward to attending sessions from @JeffYoung8, @Patrickwensink, @silasdhouse, and my friends Bill Hairston & @Car… 1 week ago
- Latest episode of Cocaine and Rhinestones is like a "How-To" guide for deep listening. ❤️ twitter.com/TylerMahanCoe/… 1 week ago
- A sitcom starring Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates as recently divorced roommates just trying to survive in NYC. 1 week ago
- Very proud. My fiction students came up with individual writing awards for each other. I made little trophies, whic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: January 2013
LitReactor had high praise for Broken Piano. A cultural satire wrapped in a corporate espionage mystery, and by the end a personal reflection on creativity and individuality. A delicate balancing act, and Wensink pulls it off masterfully.