- RT @BrianAllenCarr1: bats and drugs and football, my gawd twitter.com/TNBtweets/stat… 19 hours ago
- My life is just like Brewster's Millions, except instead of giving away money I have started giving away millions o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- God, I love Kentucky. My local grocery store will also deliver frog legs. valumarket.com/shop/seafood/f… 1 day ago
- RT @MisterPuffball: Parents and teachers looking for something super fun to keep their kids engaged: Check out this website by @Patrickwens… 1 day ago
- Apparently, I skipped the chapter of THE ROAD where Cormac McCarthy tells us that people only eat tacos and chicken… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Broken Piano gets four stars from The Sounds.
Patrick’s highly anticipated collection of magazine articles, essays and emails has been released: Everything Was Great Until it Sucked. The book’s first line kind of says it all: I’ve never known an American economy that didn’t smell like Red Lobster’s dumpster… … Continue reading