- RT @thirdmanbooks: Third Man Books is participating in an online auction to benefit the #ACLU. Bid on a book bundle featuring titles signed… 1 week ago
- RT @dfoyble: Greetings from Mexico. Before I go completely dark, I wanted to let you know I’m available for editing projects large & small.… 1 week ago
- RT @Deborah_Boerema: What memories do you associate with this favorite Southern dessert? Celebrate #BananaPuddingLoversMonth with #kidlit f… 1 week ago
- Just discovered that the doctor who delivered me once wrote a paper called "Training for Childbirth and Hypnosis."… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- I think I found the hero of my next children's book. https://t.co/Sar0YuNjQN 4 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Caleb J Ross discover the holy trinity: Tom Waits, Free Drinks and…Southwest Airlines Magazine? This is the already true part: in June of 2008 I stood on a beach in San Diego wearing a … Continue reading
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Nick Antosca learning a thing or two about the fairer sex with the help of bourbon or tequila, but probably not wine. This is a true story of something that happened to me when … Continue reading
Essay up in Smalldoggies about Broken Piano’s transition from novel to book-on-tape.
One of the best literary podcasts going, What to Wear During an Orange Alert, featured Broken Piano for President and its cassette in its latest edition. There’s also a performance by the awesome Amelia Gray, and music from Yuck and Aesop Rock.
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Nik Korpon hanging out with Hollywood’s sleaziest movie-maker in Baltimore’s sleaziest bar. The Pine Box isn’t the kind of bar you take a first date to. Or a second date. Or anyone who has anything of … Continue reading