- Nachos, Lemons, and tea. https://t.co/xdNDMNUMPX 3 hours ago
- Open https://t.co/E2twlqJrTf 3 days ago
- Making the world safe again. https://t.co/SVvm5w4soX 5 days ago
- Honest Abe Was Here https://t.co/17ApzOdMzQ 6 days ago
- RT @oxfordamerican: Today from the spring issue, #EdMcClanahan takes a walk in #Lexington, #Kentucky: ow.ly/O56030aXdh7 https://t.co/… 6 days ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Caleb J Ross discover the holy trinity: Tom Waits, Free Drinks and…Southwest Airlines Magazine? This is the already true part: in June of 2008 I stood on a beach in San Diego wearing a … Continue reading
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Nick Antosca learning a thing or two about the fairer sex with the help of bourbon or tequila, but probably not wine. This is a true story of something that happened to me when … Continue reading
Essay up in Smalldoggies about Broken Piano’s transition from novel to book-on-tape.
One of the best literary podcasts going, What to Wear During an Orange Alert, featured Broken Piano for President and its cassette in its latest edition. There’s also a performance by the awesome Amelia Gray, and music from Yuck and Aesop Rock.
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Nik Korpon hanging out with Hollywood’s sleaziest movie-maker in Baltimore’s sleaziest bar. The Pine Box isn’t the kind of bar you take a first date to. Or a second date. Or anyone who has anything of … Continue reading