- I was as surprised as anyone to see a woman in her 30s at the library checking out "Blogging for Dummies." 1 day ago
- Had a blast at @BNClackamas with a big crew of Go Go Gorillas fans. @HarperChildrens https://t.co/7eS1jV4YU1 3 days ago
- RT @BNClackamas: @Patrickwensink will be at our #storytime Wednesday at 10am to read his book Go Go Gorillas! Join us for #fun #BNAuthorEve… 4 days ago
- Tough week for Bob Seger. First he gets denied the Nobel Prize for Literature, and then gets overlooked for the Mac… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Happily used my College Writing course yesterday to expose my students to Wm. Eggleston, Cindy Sherman and Harry Gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Caleb J Ross discover the holy trinity: Tom Waits, Free Drinks and…Southwest Airlines Magazine? This is the already true part: in June of 2008 I stood on a beach in San Diego wearing a … Continue reading
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Nick Antosca learning a thing or two about the fairer sex with the help of bourbon or tequila, but probably not wine. This is a true story of something that happened to me when … Continue reading
Essay up in Smalldoggies about Broken Piano’s transition from novel to book-on-tape.
One of the best literary podcasts going, What to Wear During an Orange Alert, featured Broken Piano for President and its cassette in its latest edition. There’s also a performance by the awesome Amelia Gray, and music from Yuck and Aesop Rock.
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Nik Korpon hanging out with Hollywood’s sleaziest movie-maker in Baltimore’s sleaziest bar. The Pine Box isn’t the kind of bar you take a first date to. Or a second date. Or anyone who has anything of … Continue reading