- Party's Over https://t.co/Jbt2jJbrzw 18 hours ago
- This new fascination with chicken salad is proof positive I had reached middle age. 1 day ago
- RT @stereogum: Jack White announces children's book We're Going To Be Friends bit.ly/2rzE6GW https://t.co/p4hQbK8wsN 4 days ago
- Mental Note: Begin making Admiral Snackbar Halloween costume. https://t.co/HTrqk2f80t 6 days ago
- If you've ever wondered where your missing socks go. https://t.co/OIgJ1rjOjJ 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Caleb J Ross discover the holy trinity: Tom Waits, Free Drinks and…Southwest Airlines Magazine? This is the already true part: in June of 2008 I stood on a beach in San Diego wearing a … Continue reading
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Nick Antosca learning a thing or two about the fairer sex with the help of bourbon or tequila, but probably not wine. This is a true story of something that happened to me when … Continue reading
Essay up in Smalldoggies about Broken Piano’s transition from novel to book-on-tape.
One of the best literary podcasts going, What to Wear During an Orange Alert, featured Broken Piano for President and its cassette in its latest edition. There’s also a performance by the awesome Amelia Gray, and music from Yuck and Aesop Rock.
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Nik Korpon hanging out with Hollywood’s sleaziest movie-maker in Baltimore’s sleaziest bar. The Pine Box isn’t the kind of bar you take a first date to. Or a second date. Or anyone who has anything of … Continue reading