- RT @benloory: I have a story called “God” up in @BOMBmagazine today! I’ve been working on it for a long, long time (even though it’s only 9… 6 days ago
- RT @lenizumas: I love that RED CLOCKS is on a Female Rage Reading List! I also know that this list has thousands more books on it. These 16… 2 weeks ago
- 7am, I woke to up to find my 8yr old holding a piece of lumber by my bed. "Dad, wake up. Where's the wood glue? W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @ambernoelle: I just want to say that if a lot of us olds seem extra depressed today it’s because in 2003 we bled and and wrote blogs an… 3 weeks ago
- 8 Year Old: "I"m going to make this game of Oregon Trail Christmas-themed." ME: Looks over his shoulder, sees the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Caleb J Ross discover the holy trinity: Tom Waits, Free Drinks and…Southwest Airlines Magazine? This is the already true part: in June of 2008 I stood on a beach in San Diego wearing a … Continue reading
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Nick Antosca learning a thing or two about the fairer sex with the help of bourbon or tequila, but probably not wine. This is a true story of something that happened to me when … Continue reading
Essay up in Smalldoggies about Broken Piano’s transition from novel to book-on-tape.
One of the best literary podcasts going, What to Wear During an Orange Alert, featured Broken Piano for President and its cassette in its latest edition. There’s also a performance by the awesome Amelia Gray, and music from Yuck and Aesop Rock.
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Nik Korpon hanging out with Hollywood’s sleaziest movie-maker in Baltimore’s sleaziest bar. The Pine Box isn’t the kind of bar you take a first date to. Or a second date. Or anyone who has anything of … Continue reading