- I'll always remember the end of quarantine, when I suggested we leave the house today and my son punched me in the balls. 1 month ago
- Got @ryan_ridge 's new book yesterday. Guy Fieri would rate it five Off-The-Chains out of five. https://t.co/ZSTq0KL3EM 1 month ago
- Help! We are scared our son might be on drugs. He is acting suspiciously nice to his mother today. 1 month ago
- Thanks to @ChrisLTerry for visiting my fiction workshop at Western Kentucky University last night. Thanks for als… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Thrilled and honored to announce my little Junk Drawer Spy Club project has been awarded a Louisville Artists' Netw… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Caleb J Ross discover the holy trinity: Tom Waits, Free Drinks and…Southwest Airlines Magazine? This is the already true part: in June of 2008 I stood on a beach in San Diego wearing a … Continue reading
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Nick Antosca learning a thing or two about the fairer sex with the help of bourbon or tequila, but probably not wine. This is a true story of something that happened to me when … Continue reading
Essay up in Smalldoggies about Broken Piano’s transition from novel to book-on-tape.
One of the best literary podcasts going, What to Wear During an Orange Alert, featured Broken Piano for President and its cassette in its latest edition. There’s also a performance by the awesome Amelia Gray, and music from Yuck and Aesop Rock.
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Nik Korpon hanging out with Hollywood’s sleaziest movie-maker in Baltimore’s sleaziest bar. The Pine Box isn’t the kind of bar you take a first date to. Or a second date. Or anyone who has anything of … Continue reading