- RT @TobiasCarroll: Excellent, much-needed writing here from @carmenmmachado. nyti.ms/3uDs5jS 3 days ago
- RT @hey_emhilly: Looking forward to attending sessions from @JeffYoung8, @Patrickwensink, @silasdhouse, and my friends Bill Hairston & @Car… 1 week ago
- Latest episode of Cocaine and Rhinestones is like a "How-To" guide for deep listening. ❤️ twitter.com/TylerMahanCoe/… 1 week ago
- A sitcom starring Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates as recently divorced roommates just trying to survive in NYC. 1 week ago
- Very proud. My fiction students came up with individual writing awards for each other. I made little trophies, whic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Caleb J Ross discover the holy trinity: Tom Waits, Free Drinks and…Southwest Airlines Magazine? This is the already true part: in June of 2008 I stood on a beach in San Diego wearing a … Continue reading
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Nick Antosca learning a thing or two about the fairer sex with the help of bourbon or tequila, but probably not wine. This is a true story of something that happened to me when … Continue reading
Essay up in Smalldoggies about Broken Piano’s transition from novel to book-on-tape.
One of the best literary podcasts going, What to Wear During an Orange Alert, featured Broken Piano for President and its cassette in its latest edition. There’s also a performance by the awesome Amelia Gray, and music from Yuck and Aesop Rock.
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Nik Korpon hanging out with Hollywood’s sleaziest movie-maker in Baltimore’s sleaziest bar. The Pine Box isn’t the kind of bar you take a first date to. Or a second date. Or anyone who has anything of … Continue reading