- #12DaysOfChristmasRecords "Christmas Day with Colonel Sanders" (1968) https://t.co/Gj3nRylVbn 5 hours ago
- RT @sampinkisalive: preorder 'garbage times/white ibis' from Soft Skull directly here: softskull.com/dd-product/the… also links to other ways to… 2 days ago
- RT @the_briny: While on his first solo sail across the Atlantic, Howard Blackburn came up with a way to deal with loneliness - not exactly… 2 days ago
- RT @mattfrassica: .@the_briny's new episode made the Featured list on the @prx homepage! Thanks, folks! https://t.co/weVAxIop8P 1 week ago
- Thanks to @auroralibrary for naming Go Go Gorillas one of its favorite kids books of 2017! I am HONORED!!!!!! (… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Caleb J Ross discover the holy trinity: Tom Waits, Free Drinks and…Southwest Airlines Magazine? This is the already true part: in June of 2008 I stood on a beach in San Diego wearing a … Continue reading
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Nick Antosca learning a thing or two about the fairer sex with the help of bourbon or tequila, but probably not wine. This is a true story of something that happened to me when … Continue reading
Essay up in Smalldoggies about Broken Piano’s transition from novel to book-on-tape.
One of the best literary podcasts going, What to Wear During an Orange Alert, featured Broken Piano for President and its cassette in its latest edition. There’s also a performance by the awesome Amelia Gray, and music from Yuck and Aesop Rock.
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Nik Korpon hanging out with Hollywood’s sleaziest movie-maker in Baltimore’s sleaziest bar. The Pine Box isn’t the kind of bar you take a first date to. Or a second date. Or anyone who has anything of … Continue reading