- Writing this article about being a mall #Santa during Covid has been worth it just for my inbox alone! https://t.co/K0mErAxLHT 2 days ago
- Friends, I'm writing an article about being Santa during Covid. Does anyone know (or are you) a Santa who'd want to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @AM_Farmer: I’m so happy/grateful to share that MERCY, my collection of essays, will be published by @sarabandebooks in 2022 https://t.c… 6 days ago
- The second-to-last episode of Composition Tonight! gets emotional. youtube.com/watch?v=TeC_tP… 1 week ago
- Happy Fourth Anniversary to my ulcer. 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Caleb J Ross discover the holy trinity: Tom Waits, Free Drinks and…Southwest Airlines Magazine? This is the already true part: in June of 2008 I stood on a beach in San Diego wearing a … Continue reading
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Nick Antosca learning a thing or two about the fairer sex with the help of bourbon or tequila, but probably not wine. This is a true story of something that happened to me when … Continue reading
Essay up in Smalldoggies about Broken Piano’s transition from novel to book-on-tape.
One of the best literary podcasts going, What to Wear During an Orange Alert, featured Broken Piano for President and its cassette in its latest edition. There’s also a performance by the awesome Amelia Gray, and music from Yuck and Aesop Rock.
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Nik Korpon hanging out with Hollywood’s sleaziest movie-maker in Baltimore’s sleaziest bar. The Pine Box isn’t the kind of bar you take a first date to. Or a second date. Or anyone who has anything of … Continue reading