- RT @eekshecried: Postcard writers: Amy McGrath refused to answer even one question about the lack of indictments for Breonna Taylor's killi… 11 hours ago
- RT @JoeBiden: We must continue to speak Breonna Taylor’s name, support her family still in grieving, and never give up on ensuring the full… 13 hours ago
- RT @CNN: The University of Louisville's Brandeis School of Law is offering a course to educate its students on the systemic inequalities th… 1 day ago
- RT @plies: Does It Make Sense To U Yet????? Louisville Atty General!!!! https://t.co/toDETnbf9Q 1 day ago
- RT @michaelharriot: If Breonna Taylor was an actual drug dealer, she would have received more time than the man who murdered her. 1st Deg… 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Caleb J Ross discover the holy trinity: Tom Waits, Free Drinks and…Southwest Airlines Magazine? This is the already true part: in June of 2008 I stood on a beach in San Diego wearing a … Continue reading
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Nick Antosca learning a thing or two about the fairer sex with the help of bourbon or tequila, but probably not wine. This is a true story of something that happened to me when … Continue reading
Essay up in Smalldoggies about Broken Piano’s transition from novel to book-on-tape.
One of the best literary podcasts going, What to Wear During an Orange Alert, featured Broken Piano for President and its cassette in its latest edition. There’s also a performance by the awesome Amelia Gray, and music from Yuck and Aesop Rock.
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Nik Korpon hanging out with Hollywood’s sleaziest movie-maker in Baltimore’s sleaziest bar. The Pine Box isn’t the kind of bar you take a first date to. Or a second date. Or anyone who has anything of … Continue reading