- After getting a few copies in the mail, I'm psyched to read @adalva 's piece on the mystery of Stokes Prickett!!!! newyorker.com/books/page-tur… 1 week ago
- RT @mdbell79: I could not be more thankful for this dream pub-day review up now at @nytimesbooks, written by the great Laird Hunt: "Applese… 1 week ago
- If you’d have told my 10yrold self I would be hiding fireworks in the pantry someday, I would cry so hard. https://t.co/Wi0BwrFnm0 3 weeks ago
- These hash browns are punk as hell. https://t.co/cBMRSOa2Ec 1 month ago
- RT @AM_Farmer: Hi, there! My book has a cover! Thank you to the amazing @helloalban for this beautiful design, to Gina Nutt for her kind wo… 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Caleb J Ross discover the holy trinity: Tom Waits, Free Drinks and…Southwest Airlines Magazine? This is the already true part: in June of 2008 I stood on a beach in San Diego wearing a … Continue reading
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Nick Antosca learning a thing or two about the fairer sex with the help of bourbon or tequila, but probably not wine. This is a true story of something that happened to me when … Continue reading
Essay up in Smalldoggies about Broken Piano’s transition from novel to book-on-tape.
One of the best literary podcasts going, What to Wear During an Orange Alert, featured Broken Piano for President and its cassette in its latest edition. There’s also a performance by the awesome Amelia Gray, and music from Yuck and Aesop Rock.
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Nik Korpon hanging out with Hollywood’s sleaziest movie-maker in Baltimore’s sleaziest bar. The Pine Box isn’t the kind of bar you take a first date to. Or a second date. Or anyone who has anything of … Continue reading