- Finally, a popup ad I approve of! @HarperChildrens https://t.co/8YBK9xha1z 5 hours ago
- Found while doing research. Clearly, 1971 was the golden age of...something. https://t.co/CZgjuqnrRZ 7 hours ago
- RT @CreativeWrPSU: Check out this awesome author profile on Faculty member @lenizumas & her forthcoming book Red Clocks in @PublishersWkly… 23 hours ago
- RT @jonathanhliu: Our resident arcade geek @nocashvalue80 finds 5 Things Wrong With the Arcade in 'Stranger Things 2' https://t.co/ZPSanoHc… 1 week ago
- Thanks to Bassett Elementary School near Cleveland for letting me Skype w/ 1st grade classes today and read Go Go G… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Patrick Wensink overcome by the magic of binge drinking with a polka band while being hypnotized by Seigfried and Roy. Once, Keith Moon, the drummer for the Who, took so many horse tranquilizers he … Continue reading
Stay tuned. Broken Piano for President will soon feature weekly booze-related content from some of the brightest writers (RE: best liver damagers) on the planet.
Coming March 1.