- Awesome week for books about wonderful weirdos. @kevinrmaloney @TwoDollarRadio https://t.co/TneVWpJbK8 1 day ago
- RT @midwestern_ope: https://t.co/9rHDNstgue 3 days ago
- 11yr old son: "When you are only wearing underwear, why do they say you are 'half-naked'? Shouldn't it be more like 2/3 naked?" 4 days ago
- RT @kevinrmaloney: Shoutout to my early readers... @DMartinCampbell, @Patrickwensink, Matt Sailor, & Two Dollar Radio copyeditor @asiaatuah… 5 days ago
- So proud of @kevinrmaloney ! Go see him if you are in PDX. twitter.com/kevinrmaloney/… 6 days ago
Join 37 other subscribers
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Patrick Wensink overcome by the magic of binge drinking with a polka band while being hypnotized by Seigfried and Roy. Once, Keith Moon, the drummer for the Who, took so many horse tranquilizers he … Continue reading
Stay tuned. Broken Piano for President will soon feature weekly booze-related content from some of the brightest writers (RE: best liver damagers) on the planet.
Coming March 1.