- RT @benloory: I have a story called “God” up in @BOMBmagazine today! I’ve been working on it for a long, long time (even though it’s only 9… 6 days ago
- RT @lenizumas: I love that RED CLOCKS is on a Female Rage Reading List! I also know that this list has thousands more books on it. These 16… 2 weeks ago
- 7am, I woke to up to find my 8yr old holding a piece of lumber by my bed. "Dad, wake up. Where's the wood glue? W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @ambernoelle: I just want to say that if a lot of us olds seem extra depressed today it’s because in 2003 we bled and and wrote blogs an… 3 weeks ago
- 8 Year Old: "I"m going to make this game of Oregon Trail Christmas-themed." ME: Looks over his shoulder, sees the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Patrick Wensink overcome by the magic of binge drinking with a polka band while being hypnotized by Seigfried and Roy. Once, Keith Moon, the drummer for the Who, took so many horse tranquilizers he … Continue reading
Stay tuned. Broken Piano for President will soon feature weekly booze-related content from some of the brightest writers (RE: best liver damagers) on the planet.
Coming March 1.