- RT @ReadBrightly: 14 New Children’s and YA Books to Read This Hispanic Heritage Month ow.ly/vXU830feJZG #HispanicHeritageMonth#Hispan… 2 days ago
- Life goal unlocked for my kindergartner: He got in trouble for throwing a rubber chicken at another child today. https://t.co/owYBLIUY5a 3 days ago
- Tight-rolling jeans and riding a bike are the only two things I will never forget how to do. 3 days ago
- Meh, I prefer #origami for Profit. https://t.co/w9zlBinjbq 4 days ago
- RT @_AllTheWonders: •@Patrickwensink shares GO GO GORILLAS on the new #Picturebooking #podcast w/ @nickpattonillo wp.me/p6TKmO-4Rc 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Patrick Wensink overcome by the magic of binge drinking with a polka band while being hypnotized by Seigfried and Roy. Once, Keith Moon, the drummer for the Who, took so many horse tranquilizers he … Continue reading
Stay tuned. Broken Piano for President will soon feature weekly booze-related content from some of the brightest writers (RE: best liver damagers) on the planet.
Coming March 1.