- Nachos, Lemons, and tea. https://t.co/xdNDMNUMPX 3 hours ago
- Open https://t.co/E2twlqJrTf 3 days ago
- Making the world safe again. https://t.co/SVvm5w4soX 5 days ago
- Honest Abe Was Here https://t.co/17ApzOdMzQ 6 days ago
- RT @oxfordamerican: Today from the spring issue, #EdMcClanahan takes a walk in #Lexington, #Kentucky: ow.ly/O56030aXdh7 https://t.co/… 6 days ago
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Patrick Wensink overcome by the magic of binge drinking with a polka band while being hypnotized by Seigfried and Roy. Once, Keith Moon, the drummer for the Who, took so many horse tranquilizers he … Continue reading
Stay tuned. Broken Piano for President will soon feature weekly booze-related content from some of the brightest writers (RE: best liver damagers) on the planet.
Coming March 1.