- RT @BrianAllenCarr1: bats and drugs and football, my gawd twitter.com/TNBtweets/stat… 21 hours ago
- My life is just like Brewster's Millions, except instead of giving away money I have started giving away millions o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- God, I love Kentucky. My local grocery store will also deliver frog legs. valumarket.com/shop/seafood/f… 1 day ago
- RT @MisterPuffball: Parents and teachers looking for something super fun to keep their kids engaged: Check out this website by @Patrickwens… 1 day ago
- Apparently, I skipped the chapter of THE ROAD where Cormac McCarthy tells us that people only eat tacos and chicken… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Patrick Wensink overcome by the magic of binge drinking with a polka band while being hypnotized by Seigfried and Roy. Once, Keith Moon, the drummer for the Who, took so many horse tranquilizers he … Continue reading
Stay tuned. Broken Piano for President will soon feature weekly booze-related content from some of the brightest writers (RE: best liver damagers) on the planet.
Coming March 1.