- Wigs/Phone https://t.co/1OgFZ2K1pg 1 hour ago
- Skull Car; Old Louisville https://t.co/JhmR3VUpE4 4 hours ago
- RT @MissingRSimmons: A good story never leaves you where it found you. Here's @dtaberski's bit.ly/2l4AY5a https://t.co/cNInsNOIQd 2 days ago
- Advertising Wanted https://t.co/jN7vSnTyeU 3 days ago
- School motto: "Where the malpractice lawsuit was born." https://t.co/UPfbq5PgjS 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Patrick Wensink overcome by the magic of binge drinking with a polka band while being hypnotized by Seigfried and Roy. Once, Keith Moon, the drummer for the Who, took so many horse tranquilizers he … Continue reading
Stay tuned. Broken Piano for President will soon feature weekly booze-related content from some of the brightest writers (RE: best liver damagers) on the planet.
Coming March 1.