- RT @AM_Farmer: Hi, there! My book has a cover! Thank you to the amazing @helloalban for this beautiful design, to Gina Nutt for her kind wo… 1 week ago
- RT @pnh: Did a billionaire publish th-- oh wait https://t.co/0FZlRLBSrc 1 week ago
- RT @silasdhouse: 1. Nobody is surprised #KidRock is a bigot. 2. I saw someone refer to him as “trailer trash” today. I grew up in a trail… 1 week ago
- RT @mjseidlinger: Maybe @sonic_hedgehog went TOO fast. I wrote about how Sonic hit rock bottom for @WIRED. wired.com/story/sonic-th… 2 weeks ago
- RT @silasdhouse: You can still register for the 15th annual Mountain Heritage Literary Festival to work with folks like @hey_emhilly, @Cart… 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Patrick Wensink overcome by the magic of binge drinking with a polka band while being hypnotized by Seigfried and Roy. Once, Keith Moon, the drummer for the Who, took so many horse tranquilizers he … Continue reading
Stay tuned. Broken Piano for President will soon feature weekly booze-related content from some of the brightest writers (RE: best liver damagers) on the planet.
Coming March 1.