- Grey Shoes https://t.co/exCx49tqoh 2 days ago
- Statue https://t.co/2PjhR1GNId 1 week ago
- BOB https://t.co/Cap8hujc2q 1 week ago
- alleys of louisville instagram.com/alleysoflouisv… https://t.co/SgrIaXkYz4 1 week ago
- Just signed up. twitter.com/subscribetowap… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Patrick Wensink overcome by the magic of binge drinking with a polka band while being hypnotized by Seigfried and Roy. Once, Keith Moon, the drummer for the Who, took so many horse tranquilizers he … Continue reading
Stay tuned. Broken Piano for President will soon feature weekly booze-related content from some of the brightest writers (RE: best liver damagers) on the planet.
Coming March 1.