- Advice from the fireworks salesman to my 10yr old: "Remember, these go bad if you don't shoot 'em off tonight!" 2 days ago
- I love nature’s majesty. Especially that dude blasting Alice In Chains on the hiking trail. 1 week ago
- Damn you, @mjseidlinger. I couldn't remember if I locked the door last night and hardly slept because I kept thinki… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @LeesaCrossSmith: These are just *some* of the binders that hold *some* of the books I have written/revised/worked on since around 2010.… 1 week ago
- My 10yr old listens to top 40 radio in the car and he just heard Kate Bush for the first time. ❤️ 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Patrick Wensink overcome by the magic of binge drinking with a polka band while being hypnotized by Seigfried and Roy. Once, Keith Moon, the drummer for the Who, took so many horse tranquilizers he … Continue reading
Stay tuned. Broken Piano for President will soon feature weekly booze-related content from some of the brightest writers (RE: best liver damagers) on the planet.
Coming March 1.