- RT @thirdmanbooks: Third Man Books is participating in an online auction to benefit the #ACLU. Bid on a book bundle featuring titles signed… 1 day ago
- RT @dfoyble: Greetings from Mexico. Before I go completely dark, I wanted to let you know I’m available for editing projects large & small.… 1 day ago
- RT @Deborah_Boerema: What memories do you associate with this favorite Southern dessert? Celebrate #BananaPuddingLoversMonth with #kidlit f… 2 days ago
- Just discovered that the doctor who delivered me once wrote a paper called "Training for Childbirth and Hypnosis."… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- I think I found the hero of my next children's book. https://t.co/Sar0YuNjQN 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Patrick Wensink overcome by the magic of binge drinking with a polka band while being hypnotized by Seigfried and Roy. Once, Keith Moon, the drummer for the Who, took so many horse tranquilizers he … Continue reading
Stay tuned. Broken Piano for President will soon feature weekly booze-related content from some of the brightest writers (RE: best liver damagers) on the planet.
Coming March 1.