- RT @byron_queen: finally reading House of Leaves https://t.co/MPEFzQxTsr 1 day ago
- RT @amandapetrusich: Here’s my @NewYorker interview with Bonnie Prince Billy & Bill Callahan, two of my favorite living songwriters — they’… 1 week ago
- There's pretty much no way to explain the Y2K fear to a 10y old without them giving you a side-eye. 2 weeks ago
- First horseman of the apocalypse. pitchfork.com/news/cd-sales-… 2 weeks ago
- First winter since moving to TN. Two different people told my son it's tradition to flush ice cubes down the toilet… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Patrick Wensink overcome by the magic of binge drinking with a polka band while being hypnotized by Seigfried and Roy. Once, Keith Moon, the drummer for the Who, took so many horse tranquilizers he … Continue reading
Stay tuned. Broken Piano for President will soon feature weekly booze-related content from some of the brightest writers (RE: best liver damagers) on the planet.
Coming March 1.