- Under Wraps https://t.co/rkwMQ48Zvx 10 hours ago
- Found deep inside my desk drawer. Still very confused. https://t.co/LXJNlPOn3g 1 day ago
- Kudos to the robo-caller from "Point Break Media". The name alone had me hanging on the line for 5 seconds, which is 4 more than usual. 1 day ago
- Party's Over https://t.co/Jbt2jJbrzw 2 days ago
- This new fascination with chicken salad is proof positive I had reached middle age. 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Today’s Drinking Story: Here we see Patrick Wensink overcome by the magic of binge drinking with a polka band while being hypnotized by Seigfried and Roy. Once, Keith Moon, the drummer for the Who, took so many horse tranquilizers he … Continue reading
Stay tuned. Broken Piano for President will soon feature weekly booze-related content from some of the brightest writers (RE: best liver damagers) on the planet.
Coming March 1.