- I'll always remember the end of quarantine, when I suggested we leave the house today and my son punched me in the balls. 1 month ago
- Got @ryan_ridge 's new book yesterday. Guy Fieri would rate it five Off-The-Chains out of five. https://t.co/ZSTq0KL3EM 1 month ago
- Help! We are scared our son might be on drugs. He is acting suspiciously nice to his mother today. 1 month ago
- Thanks to @ChrisLTerry for visiting my fiction workshop at Western Kentucky University last night. Thanks for als… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Thrilled and honored to announce my little Junk Drawer Spy Club project has been awarded a Louisville Artists' Netw… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
Monthly Archives: April 2017
While not writing books Patrick also likes to take pictures of funny things he sees in alleys. Seriously. His first photography series, aptly titled Alleys of Louisville, was recently published by Oxford American Magazine. Check it out!
I have a short story in the latest issue of Miracle Monocle. It’s a mostly fake history of the Kentucky Colonels professional basketball team. The issue is a heavy hitter, featuring the likes of Lydia Davis, too.