- RT @AM_Farmer: Hi, there! My book has a cover! Thank you to the amazing @helloalban for this beautiful design, to Gina Nutt for her kind wo… 1 week ago
- RT @pnh: Did a billionaire publish th-- oh wait https://t.co/0FZlRLBSrc 1 week ago
- RT @silasdhouse: 1. Nobody is surprised #KidRock is a bigot. 2. I saw someone refer to him as “trailer trash” today. I grew up in a trail… 1 week ago
- RT @mjseidlinger: Maybe @sonic_hedgehog went TOO fast. I wrote about how Sonic hit rock bottom for @WIRED. wired.com/story/sonic-th… 2 weeks ago
- RT @silasdhouse: You can still register for the 15th annual Mountain Heritage Literary Festival to work with folks like @hey_emhilly, @Cart… 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: April 2017
While not writing books Patrick also likes to take pictures of funny things he sees in alleys. Seriously. His first photography series, aptly titled Alleys of Louisville, was recently published by Oxford American Magazine. Check it out!
I have a short story in the latest issue of Miracle Monocle. It’s a mostly fake history of the Kentucky Colonels professional basketball team. The issue is a heavy hitter, featuring the likes of Lydia Davis, too.