- Nachos, Lemons, and tea. https://t.co/xdNDMNUMPX 3 hours ago
- Open https://t.co/E2twlqJrTf 3 days ago
- Making the world safe again. https://t.co/SVvm5w4soX 5 days ago
- Honest Abe Was Here https://t.co/17ApzOdMzQ 6 days ago
- RT @oxfordamerican: Today from the spring issue, #EdMcClanahan takes a walk in #Lexington, #Kentucky: ow.ly/O56030aXdh7 https://t.co/… 6 days ago
Monthly Archives: April 2017
While not writing books Patrick also likes to take pictures of funny things he sees in alleys. Seriously. His first photography series, aptly titled Alleys of Louisville, was recently published by Oxford American Magazine. Check it out!
I have a short story in the latest issue of Miracle Monocle. It’s a mostly fake history of the Kentucky Colonels professional basketball team. The issue is a heavy hitter, featuring the likes of Lydia Davis, too.