- RT @CreativeWrPSU: Fiction faculty @lenizumas reads to a packed house at @Powells from new book Red Clocks. https://t.co/fTbUlnCaV5 19 hours ago
- RT @littlebrown: #Portland! On Tuesday, meet #RedClocks author @lenizumas at @Powells (and get your book signed!) Details: https://t.co/KhR… 3 days ago
- RT @GUIDEtoKULCHUR: Help us fund our Books to Prisoners program today by donating here. buff.ly/2mrlVSH 3 days ago
- RT @GUIDEtoKULCHUR: New year. New books. Same mission. Here are some forthcoming 2018 titles we’re excited to stock, sell, and read. https… 5 days ago
- RT @stereogum: David Bowie's 1981 Volvo sells for $218,000 gum.to/lbf5D1 https://t.co/AsO8GbeYrh 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: April 2017
While not writing books Patrick also likes to take pictures of funny things he sees in alleys. Seriously. His first photography series, aptly titled Alleys of Louisville, was recently published by Oxford American Magazine. Check it out! Advertisements
I have a short story in the latest issue of Miracle Monocle. It’s a mostly fake history of the Kentucky Colonels professional basketball team. The issue is a heavy hitter, featuring the likes of Lydia Davis, too.