- RT @hey_emhilly: My essay on how beloved West Virginia writer Breece D'J Pancake's stories twine with place in his hometown of Milton is no… 3 weeks ago
- RT @silasdhouse: My latest for @TheAtlantic. “Sacrificing for the common good was something most of us were taught when I was growing up. J… 1 month ago
- Very into the Klaus Kinski nod in The Jungle Cruise movie. 1 month ago
- Teaching a course on poetry this fall and I will probably spend at least a week on how much I love Silk Sonic. I ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @ursulakleguin: The Ursula K. Le Guin stamp is officially issued. Many thanks to the @USPS for the distinction, and for today’s lovely d… 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: April 2017
While not writing books Patrick also likes to take pictures of funny things he sees in alleys. Seriously. His first photography series, aptly titled Alleys of Louisville, was recently published by Oxford American Magazine. Check it out!
I have a short story in the latest issue of Miracle Monocle. It’s a mostly fake history of the Kentucky Colonels professional basketball team. The issue is a heavy hitter, featuring the likes of Lydia Davis, too.