- RT @BrianAllenCarr1: bats and drugs and football, my gawd twitter.com/TNBtweets/stat… 20 hours ago
- My life is just like Brewster's Millions, except instead of giving away money I have started giving away millions o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- God, I love Kentucky. My local grocery store will also deliver frog legs. valumarket.com/shop/seafood/f… 1 day ago
- RT @MisterPuffball: Parents and teachers looking for something super fun to keep their kids engaged: Check out this website by @Patrickwens… 1 day ago
- Apparently, I skipped the chapter of THE ROAD where Cormac McCarthy tells us that people only eat tacos and chicken… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: April 2017
While not writing books Patrick also likes to take pictures of funny things he sees in alleys. Seriously. His first photography series, aptly titled Alleys of Louisville, was recently published by Oxford American Magazine. Check it out!
I have a short story in the latest issue of Miracle Monocle. It’s a mostly fake history of the Kentucky Colonels professional basketball team. The issue is a heavy hitter, featuring the likes of Lydia Davis, too.