- Thrilled to have @SGJ72 come and read to the writers of @LMUtweets next week! Event is open to the public. DM me if… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- They should change the name of Stereogum to "Yes, You're Getting Old Magazine". https://t.co/NFp6iMNlql 1 day ago
- RT @MrJeberling: Can't decide if Fox News is using "G" here to make it sound like a new and scary measure of wealth, or if they're just try… 3 months ago
- I wrote a story about how the shopping mall Santa is evolving during Covid. I promise it's the only article you'll… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Looking at 9yr old's space drawings. "What's this thing that says 'ASS'?" Kid: That stands for American Space Station, why? 4 months ago
Monthly Archives: April 2017
While not writing books Patrick also likes to take pictures of funny things he sees in alleys. Seriously. His first photography series, aptly titled Alleys of Louisville, was recently published by Oxford American Magazine. Check it out!
I have a short story in the latest issue of Miracle Monocle. It’s a mostly fake history of the Kentucky Colonels professional basketball team. The issue is a heavy hitter, featuring the likes of Lydia Davis, too.