- RT @MrJeberling: Can't decide if Fox News is using "G" here to make it sound like a new and scary measure of wealth, or if they're just try… 2 weeks ago
- I wrote a story about how the shopping mall Santa is evolving during Covid. I promise it's the only article you'll… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Looking at 9yr old's space drawings. "What's this thing that says 'ASS'?" Kid: That stands for American Space Station, why? 1 month ago
- RT @mjseidlinger: Pretty crazy to think that, at this point, if zombies appeared, it would probably be a relief. 1 month ago
- Writing this article about being a mall #Santa during Covid has been worth it just for my inbox alone! https://t.co/K0mErAxLHT 2 months ago
Monthly Archives: April 2017
While not writing books Patrick also likes to take pictures of funny things he sees in alleys. Seriously. His first photography series, aptly titled Alleys of Louisville, was recently published by Oxford American Magazine. Check it out!
I have a short story in the latest issue of Miracle Monocle. It’s a mostly fake history of the Kentucky Colonels professional basketball team. The issue is a heavy hitter, featuring the likes of Lydia Davis, too.