- Advice from the fireworks salesman to my 10yr old: "Remember, these go bad if you don't shoot 'em off tonight!" 2 days ago
- I love nature’s majesty. Especially that dude blasting Alice In Chains on the hiking trail. 1 week ago
- Damn you, @mjseidlinger. I couldn't remember if I locked the door last night and hardly slept because I kept thinki… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @LeesaCrossSmith: These are just *some* of the binders that hold *some* of the books I have written/revised/worked on since around 2010.… 1 week ago
- My 10yr old listens to top 40 radio in the car and he just heard Kate Bush for the first time. ❤️ 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: May 2013
The Millions recently published Patrick’s ode to poets for National Poetry Month. How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Poets.