- I'll always remember the end of quarantine, when I suggested we leave the house today and my son punched me in the balls. 1 month ago
- Got @ryan_ridge 's new book yesterday. Guy Fieri would rate it five Off-The-Chains out of five. https://t.co/ZSTq0KL3EM 1 month ago
- Help! We are scared our son might be on drugs. He is acting suspiciously nice to his mother today. 1 month ago
- Thanks to @ChrisLTerry for visiting my fiction workshop at Western Kentucky University last night. Thanks for als… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Thrilled and honored to announce my little Junk Drawer Spy Club project has been awarded a Louisville Artists' Netw… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
Monthly Archives: July 2014
Over at Esquire Magazine I had a chance to chat with novelist and author, Bill Hillmann, about his experiences being gored in this year’s Running of the Bulls in Pamplona. Read it here.