- RT @MisterPuffball: ⭐️Picture Book Giveaway!! Follow & retweet to enter. ⭐️ I'm giving away one signed copy of my picture book, Everybody S… 9 hours ago
- RT @TheNestHeritage: This sounds like so much fun! What a way for kids to be #creative. twitter.com/Patrickwensink… 1 day ago
- RT @BrianAllenCarr1: bats and drugs and football, my gawd twitter.com/TNBtweets/stat… 2 days ago
- My life is just like Brewster's Millions, except instead of giving away money I have started giving away millions o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- God, I love Kentucky. My local grocery store will also deliver frog legs. valumarket.com/shop/seafood/f… 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: July 2014
Over at Esquire Magazine I had a chance to chat with novelist and author, Bill Hillmann, about his experiences being gored in this year’s Running of the Bulls in Pamplona. Read it here.