- Finally, a popup ad I approve of! @HarperChildrens https://t.co/8YBK9xha1z 5 hours ago
- Found while doing research. Clearly, 1971 was the golden age of...something. https://t.co/CZgjuqnrRZ 7 hours ago
- RT @CreativeWrPSU: Check out this awesome author profile on Faculty member @lenizumas & her forthcoming book Red Clocks in @PublishersWkly… 23 hours ago
- RT @jonathanhliu: Our resident arcade geek @nocashvalue80 finds 5 Things Wrong With the Arcade in 'Stranger Things 2' https://t.co/ZPSanoHc… 1 week ago
- Thanks to Bassett Elementary School near Cleveland for letting me Skype w/ 1st grade classes today and read Go Go G… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Broken Piano for President
The Millions recently published Patrick’s ode to poets for National Poetry Month. How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Poets. Advertisements
Very honored to have my recent interview with the most famous bugler in America appear in one of my favorite magazines, Oxford American. For fifteen seconds a year, Steve Buttleman is the most famous man in America. On the first … Continue reading
Broken Piano gets four stars from The Sounds.
Patrick’s highly anticipated collection of magazine articles, essays and emails has been released: Everything Was Great Until it Sucked. The book’s first line kind of says it all: I’ve never known an American economy that didn’t smell like Red Lobster’s dumpster… … Continue reading
Insanely proud to announce one of the most respected names in audio books, Recorded Books, will soon be releasing the unabridged audio edition of Broken Piano for President.
This one’s a clusterfuck. A good clusterfuck…Let’s just say this one;s full of conspiracies, alcohol, fast food-speak, alcohol, and uh, well… more alcohol. But there’s so much going on that you may want to read a little slowly, or you … Continue reading
After conferring with my publisher’s legal minds, I’ve been given the green light to post this. If you haven’t been following, Jack Daniel’s sent me a letter saying the artwork for Broken Piano for President must be changed. What follows is, perhaps, … Continue reading
Patrick got a letter in his inbox from Jack Daniel’s. They are, apparently, not impressed with BROKEN PIANO FOR PRESIDENT’s artwork. Below is a portion of the letter. Stay tuned for more legal news.
The Chicago Center for Literature and Photography slapped Broken Piano with a stunning 9.5 rating! “[D]ark wackiness that will be adored by the same people who enjoy getting wasted and going to Monty Python midnight screenings.”